Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Many were upset last year when they could not participate in my sand show at my bar. I am giving everyone plenty of notice this year. :old:

Scoundrels Pub II will be hosting our annual car show on May 15, 2010

We will have a dedicated off-road section. Last year was a really great turn out, this year I expect even better.

If you would like to enter your SHOW QUALITY sand car, buggy, or truck you must be registered by May 10, 2010 or you can register day of show at the event. We have limited space, and it will fill up quick, so the earlier you register the better. The cost is $10 per vehicle to register.

THERE WILL BE A CASH PRIZE TO THE WINNERS!

Show cars can start showing up at 2:00PM. All cars must be registered and in place by 4:00PM.

Show Starts at 4:00PM. Judging starts at 6:30PM and a live band will perform at 7:00PM.

We will have FREE FOOD, NO COVER CHARGE, LIVE BAND, PRIZES, AND MUCH MORE!

Scoundrels Pub II

4850 Camino Al Norte

North Las Vegas, NV 89031

(Lone Mountain Road and Camino Al Norte)

Edited by dreamrr
Posted

Sounds cool...I just forwarded this to my buddy in Vegas.

Hopefully he will enter his car.

He's got a nice Mid-travel Street legal Manx by MGM/FRP.

db :bump:

Posted

Sounds cool...I just forwarded this to my buddy in Vegas.

Hopefully he will enter his car.

He's got a nice Mid-travel Street legal Manx by MGM/FRP.

db :ban-split:

I'm IN! How do I register?

post-6297-1270522993_thumb.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

To register, you need to come to the bar either before the show or day of show and fill out a registration form and pay the $10 entrance fee.

Scoundrels Pub II

4850 Camino Al Norte

North Las Vegas, NV 89031

70-642-8014

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

The show is coming up next week! I hope some of you guys come see the show and have a beer!

:freakin_nuts:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...