Bullring races this Sat Night

ynot

I was thinking of going to the stock car races at the LVMS bullring this sat. Evening. Anybody else thinking about going? Lots of classes and $1.00 beer nite to top it off. Cheap entertainment

www.lvms.com for more info

Terry

Had a great time last night, the wind made it a little cool but some great races. A buddy of mine, Mario Opipari races in the charger division and came from mid pack with a very clean pass on the leader and won the race way to go Mario!! I haven't been to the races in a long time and will have to go more often.

Had a great time last night, the wind made it a little cool but some great races. A buddy of mine, Mario Opipari races in the charger division and came from mid pack with a very clean pass on the leader and won the race way to go Mario!! I haven't been to the races in a long time and will have to go more often.

I havnt been either ynot.... went again today as our friends were in the legends class.. empty... but we had a blast... they will be here in 2 weeks to do it again and it is on my calendar

Capt

I havnt been either ynot.... went again today as our friends were in the legends class.. empty... but we had a blast... they will be here in 2 weeks to do it again and it is on my calendar

Capt

Sounds like a plan!