Quick morning ride to apex

Vegashd

I am free til about 3 o clock everyday every week. :laughoff:

Trying to stay on a constant workout and so I want to try and hit up APex a couple times a week in the morning. I get off at 8, home and out to apex by 9.. usually give or take a few minutes... LOL

Want to put in a couple good rides in the morning or one longer one before heading home... anyone up for it? :laughoff:

Like this morning... going to head over there but everyone has these normal jobs... HAHAHAHA I hate riding alone :laughoff:

I am free til about 3 o clock everyday every week. :laughoff:

Trying to stay on a constant workout and so I want to try and hit up APex a couple times a week in the morning. I get off at 8, home and out to apex by 9.. usually give or take a few minutes... LOL

Want to put in a couple good rides in the morning or one longer one before heading home... anyone up for it? :laughoff:

Like this morning... going to head over there but everyone has these normal jobs... HAHAHAHA I hate riding alone :laughoff:

or some are trying to sleep when someone texts :P

ill be out there sooner or later i gotta get unpacked and work on getting the raptor into the wrangler :D

Edited by Raptor0206

or some are trying to sleep when someone texts :P

ill be out there sooner or later i gotta get unpacked and work on getting the raptor into the wrangler :D

Get your a$$ up and ride. We are heading to Logandale or APex in the next couple of days!!

Was thinking about riding my mountain bike this morning but it is sprinkling and so I may take the quad out to Apex and then get the last few mountain bike things I need this evening.

It 7am, probably head out around 9 or so... maybe 10. Depends on how quickly I get motivated.....

Whos up for Apex?

• 2 weeks later...