Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Possibly a day trip Saturday me Smokin Al and some other buggys just kind of depending on weather

Edited by CampIdiot
Posted

I might be out there on Saturday for a day trip. I'll be with my sister. First time for her ridinh at the dunes.

Posted

I might be out there on Saturday for a day trip. I'll be with my sister. First time for her ridinh at the dunes.

Was it busy or just windy out there, I can get wind in Pahrump with less sand in the eyes!

Posted

Was it busy or just windy out there, I can get wind in Pahrump with less sand in the eyes!

it was windy at first, then wind stopped and got hot. But I can feel the sand coming over the razors hitting me. I was wearing my full sleve shirt and it will hit me hard. Check out the trip report I did.

Posted

it was windy at first, then wind stopped and got hot. But I can feel the sand coming over the razors hitting me. I was wearing my full sleve shirt and it will hit me hard. Check out the trip report I did.

Ok thx for the tip going there now.. :freakin_nuts:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...