BIG DAVE XP1K Posted May 8, 2010 Posted May 8, 2010 This may be tough to watch, but I bet it makes you think about the way you drive :freakin_nuts: slow down and get home safe. luv you guys, http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=347401909287 Quote
Chadwick Posted May 8, 2010 Posted May 8, 2010 :freakin_nuts: I didn't want to watch it but I couldn't stop it either! Quote
Quadrockets Posted May 8, 2010 Posted May 8, 2010 (edited) Wow!! Powerful!! Could NOT finish watching it after seeing the child !!!! My son just passed his EMT certification and just started working for Medic West here in Vegas. Already seen some chit?!?!? I COULD NOT DO IT!!,,,,speechless Edited May 9, 2010 by Quadrockets Quote
goodguys75 Posted May 8, 2010 Posted May 8, 2010 i worked on an ambulace for 9 yrs and saw some suff over the years........dont think you see this stuff all the time on an ambulance, can be a bit boring some days.... thats why a drive a big truck..... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.