Teryx output bevel tool

stalteri

Looking for output bevel tool 5700-1482 & 57001-1491 the shop my teryx is at has had my teryx for 2 MONTHS now and just realized they need this tool to complete the job. Going out of town 2morrow and hoping to take the toy with me. I know its a shot in the dark but know somebody may have it. Thanks!

-T

Looking for output bevel tool 5700-1482 & 57001-1491 the shop my teryx is at has had my teryx for 2 MONTHS now and just realized they need this tool to complete the job. Going out of town 2morrow and hoping to take the toy with me. I know its a shot in the dark but know somebody may have it. Thanks!

-T

Found one thanks to Benjamin and Dan @ Carter PS, for selling the needed part from service back to the parts dept so (Ride Later) can complete a 2 month job hopefully today!

• 4 weeks later...

ride now did not relize they needed a tool to complete the job for 2 months and they had it there all along?

Yeah go figure and I still do not have my Teryx back :dumbass: GOing on almsot 4 months now :freakin_nuts: