Need lighting info... LEDs for truck

redswr

whuddup peeps been a while... i had a brillant idea last night while cruising Pismo dunes and wanted to see if it's already been done. Do they make a flexable light bar? like the ones that are only a couple inches tall but are like 4' wide. i want something i can rap around the bumper of my truck on the front and corners...

any other lighting advice would be great too! BTW: I got rid of my comp hill truck and am now cruising in this

IMG_0584.jpg

Haha I'm guessing that's a no...lol. Guess ill buy one and start modding it.

I was thinking of splitting it into a left and right side switches cause I do alot of mountain driving and need to just turn on one side at a time to light up the hill. I don't really want lights behind the front end so I was thinking a wrap around idea.

Edited by redswr

whuddup peeps been a while... i had a brillant idea last night while cruising Pismo dunes and wanted to see if it's already been done. Do they make a flexable light bar? like the ones that are only a couple inches tall but are like 4' wide. i want something i can rap around the bumper of my truck on the front and corners...

any other lighting advice would be great too! BTW: I got rid of my comp hill truck and am now cruising in this

IMG_0584.jpg

who' yer life partner in the passenger seat?

:finger::finger: