Cleaning out the Garage

Island Chain Racing

im in vegas, near blue dimond and dean martin....will ship out if you need me to....thnx

open to trades. these are left overs from years of working on 70's. i got more stuff but i need to do more cleaning...

$10 air box, each

$10 jugs/piston, each

$20 stator plat assy

$15 intake mann, each

$10 brake cable----------------------------------gone

$10 for set of foot rest/ running bords,-----all gone

$15 handelbar pads----------------------------gone

$10 muffler reseg----------------gone

$00 handelbar. i cut off the brake lev

post-6260-1280964421_thumb.jpg

Edited by Island Chain Racing

• 5 months later...

R u going to the regatta....? If so I can bring it then. But if not, ill ship it to you

just a question...i would really like to change my break cable on my 85....just seemed to be very pain in the azz to change out from the back of the frame....just no room to put your hands in....is it easy?????thanks for any reply....andre

I know its last min but hit me up if you need help. Im south side

thank you very much for the offer....im in no hurry....but i will keep in mind....thanks for all your input...I think im going to change the brake and throttle cable.....because the originals are cracked and not looking too hot....but they do work.....everything else is nice and re-painted and clean, so why not.....

Im up to me ears with bikes rite now. If you have someone that can take it to you on presidents day from vegas, or you gotta know someone that's going to the regatta rite.

NO ONE THAT I KNOW IS COMING FROM VEGAS. NO ONE THAT I KNOW IS GOING TO THE REGATTA THIS YEAR. I CANT GET OFF TO GO MYSELF I HAVE NOT BEEN AND WAS HOPING TO THIS YEAR. IF YOU CAN SHIP THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I WILL BUY 2 AIR BOX'S AND 1 BAR PAD + SHIPPING. I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A FRONT MASK AND A BLUE FRONT FENDER IF YOU CAN HELP. THANKS FRED

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...