seasson pass 2010/2011

elpato

hey this year are not going to sell the season pass? I remember that last year was selling and if you bought in September had $10 dollars discount....

not for the discount, is because I'm already thinking about my 20 hour round trip to dumont. :booty::blury:

Edited by elpato

i didnt understand a fkin word you said dude?

Are they going to sell a season pass: yes same and its only one pass this year i believe. none of that holiday non holiday pass stuff

are they going to do the discount for pre purchasing: dunno they probably wont say anything until the sand show!

Are they going to sell a season pass: yes same and its only one pass this year i believe. none of that holiday non holiday pass stuff

are they going to do the discount for pre purchasing: dunno they probably wont say anything until the sand show!

That did not go through Nick so it will remain this year as it has in the past with the 2 separate passes for the season. $120.00 for any time use and $90.00 for use without holiday weekends. As far as the discount I think I remember seeing something about that and I will e mail Larry at BLM to find out when and where.

ok dude :booty: