2 New Builds For This Season

Island Chain Racing

fresh off the press guys....crap i better do some sh*t around the house, the wife is pissed, all i been doing is fu*#ing with 3 wheelers for the past few months....time to :DDRrocks: haha....

green one all stock motor, need's a better carb. drop the pegs a little so big kids can ride. got that one free this year. brought it back from the dead

blue one 88cc with carb, i ran this one last year at the regatta, it was the white one with the Iron Maiden on the tank. did the foot pegs, custom tank to make room for the side draft carb. this baby runs great. gotta up grade the clutch soon..its slipping

one more in the works..hope i finish that one in time for regatta #3........ :stir:

enjoy........Mahalo

post-6260-1284912576_thumb.jpg

post-6260-1284912604_thumb.jpg

post-6260-1284912626_thumb.jpg

nice!... bmx pegs are perfect i have the same thing! the ones on my black 70 actually say mongoose on them, i just rotated it toward the ground! lol. i like the cut in the tank too!

on side note, i got the brake i was telling you about dialed in and welded up. tore the bike down tonight and started seperating the parts going to powder and the parts gettin polished. i need to weld up a bunch of holes on the frame, a bunch of bolt holes that i wont need anymore, and stuff like that, still unsure of exactly what i am doing for color, i am pretty sure i am doing a two stage with a base color and a candy, i am sure i wont make up my mind until i get to the damn shop! lol

nice!... bmx pegs are perfect i have the same thing! the ones on my black 70 actually say mongoose on them, i just rotated it toward the ground! lol. i like the cut in the tank too!

on side note, i got the brake i was telling you about dialed in and welded up. tore the bike down tonight and started seperating the parts going to powder and the parts gettin polished. i need to weld up a bunch of holes on the frame, a bunch of bolt holes that i wont need anymore, and stuff like that, still unsure of exactly what i am doing for color, i am pretty sure i am doing a two stage with a base color and a candy, i am sure i wont make up my mind until i get to the damn shop! lol

sweet i gotta come by one day and check it out