Who sells Amsoil in las vegas?

otis

a buddy of mine swore by it ran it in his diesel. 80,000 miles his main bearings went out....

Idk may of not been oils fault, but if you go on thier website the graphs they have show that thier oil does not break down, all oil breaks down(just looked at thier website and they have changed the graphs, but still show to be mega superior, they also change from different types of "comp" oil in diff tests). just not a fan of how they do business and how they represent thier product or how it performs. Motul for me call them they will explain every chemical or additive they use and why.

Heres the link.

http://www.amsoil.com/products/streetbikes/WhitePaper.aspx

Im done now, im not starting a fire here just stating my beliefs and some facts. Thanks

Edited by DunerDan

I didnt realize it wasnt sold in stores....

Not many options for 0w40, i just went with Polaris brand

HD, why no likey?

Thanks all...

2 weeks... come on Halloween!

0w40 does Polaris suggest that weight oil?

a buddy of mine swore by it ran it in his diesel. 80,000 miles his main bearings went out....

Idk may of not been oils fault, but if you go on thier website the graphs they have show that thier oil does not break down, all oil breaks down(just looked at thier website and they have changed the graphs, but still show to be mega superior, they also change from different types of "comp" oil in diff tests). just not a fan of how they do business and how they represent thier product or how it performs. Motul for me call them they will explain every chemical or additive they use and why.

Heres the link.

http://www.amsoil.com/products/streetbikes/WhitePaper.aspx

Im done now, im not starting a fire here just stating my beliefs and some facts. Thanks

I run Motul also 300V 4T 15 50w. Honestly for most rec riders, just run the factory stuff and you will be just fine in your ATV's if you change your oil like you should. I change mine after every big weekend or after a few day trips, oil is cheaper than a new motor.

I used Amzoil 0w-40 in my ltz400 from day 1. Plus when I was in Laramie, WY for college. I rode from -30 to 85 degrees with that oil, to the 120 in Dumont. It ran perfect, when pulled apart the top end, had no visible wear. Ill swear by it. Its in all of my vehicles as well.

I run Motul also 300V 4T 15 50w. Honestly for most rec riders, just run the factory stuff and you will be just fine in your ATV's if you change your oil like you should. I change mine after every big weekend or after a few day trips, oil is cheaper than a new motor.

exactly

changing ur oil frequently is more important than what oil u use

Bmitchel: I'm glad u have good luck with it, it's more of a business end bee with me.

For the RzR yes.

I use Mobile 1 4t in the other bikes. I didnt realize they made 0w40 weight till after the fact.... o'well, next time. Just makes it easier to get everything at once instead of driving all over town .... case closed! :headbang1:

• 2 weeks later...

I didnt realize it wasnt sold in stores....

Not many options for 0w40, i just went with Polaris brand

HD, why no likey?

Thanks all...

2 weeks... come on Halloween!

Ill break it down the EASIEST way posisble. If It is so great why does not ONE thats right show me one manufacture that recommends Amsoil..... if it did all it says dont you think manufactures of engines, motors, xles, transfer cases, anything would be saying run it!!! Nope..... you know why?

They tout they have an oil for Allison transmissions, they dont..... you know why? Cause they have never sent it in to Allison to be tested... why can ALlison void a warranty if you run Amsoil in it? Cause they SPEC'D the oil. they CRETED it and AMsoil REFUSES to send their oil in for testing. Amsoil nuts will tell you it costs tons. blah blah blah.... It costs NOTHING..... send it in if it passes it is good to go