Polaris RZR duel rate shock springs

So I reecently purchased a set of Duel Rate replacement springs for my rzr s.

I purchased them from Side by Side sports. They come from Racer tech. I just wanted to give props to Dave at Side by Side and Tony and Andy at Racer tech for all their help and time in assisting me in the selection of the proper set up for my riding style. All three of those guys are TOP NOTCH customer service professionals.

On that note You should also know that these springs are AWSOME. The difference is night and day from the stock set up. They are very smooth at slower speeds and equally sweet in the rough at high speed. They come in 3 different options soft, med and heavy. I went with the heavy given I drive the wheels off my rzr.

that set up is 320lb rear rate over 280lb front. Absoutly the best $400 I have spent on the rzr in a long time.

On another note in case any one is wondering.... Why did I go with the Duel Rate over the progressive springs..... Well I have a Good friend that went that route ( for the same price)and he just did not seem to be that impressed with his purchase. Alltho it is a better set up that stock he just did not seem that excited. Since I have so many friends that have these little bomber cars, I decided to go the other route and try the other option. and I sure am glad I did. My buddy that went the other way rode with me on the first test run of the new set up seemed very impressed by their performance.

Just thought I would share for those of you that are looking for an improvement in your suspension but dont want to drop a couple grand to do it. This is by far a simple inexpensive option you should explore.

Dave @ Side by Side 760-746-0600

Tony / Andy @ Racer Tech 616-928-0616 (These guys are back east 3 hrs ahead)

post-484-029699200 1296766642_thumb.jpg

post-484-044325700 1296766660_thumb.jpg

Edited by Big Dave

I haven't changed springs yet, but was thinking about the progressive springs (Makin Trax). Now you've got me thinking about these.

Were the Makin Trax springs the ones you were referring to that your buddy had?

I haven't changed springs yet, but was thinking about the progressive springs (Makin Trax). Now you've got me thinking about these.

Were the Makin Trax springs the ones you were referring to that your buddy had?

Dont really want to go there cause Steve @ makin trax is a great guy...and has a good product

Im sure its all a personal preference thing. I have ridden on them both and I prefer the duel rate.

I do not intend to down play anyones product Just trying to share my experience and opinion.