a little help with photobucket please?

goodguys75

I open my acct, then it tells me to go to my pics on computer....and then what, do i right click on photo, drag, I just cant figure how to get it onto photobucket so i can upload to ddr....then when I do ...how do i get the photos to ddr???? trying to upload a pic for about 2 weeks...thanks for any input.. :headbang1:

I'm no techy, but here's what I do:

When you open up a "add reply" window, here on DDR, click on the link "click to attach files". You can browse through your computer, under my pics, and click on the pic you want. If you're really good, you hold the ctrl button down and click up to 10 at a time.

If it won't post up, you may have to resize them, which is just as easy.

Once you get it to work, it's a piece of cake :beercheers:

If all else fails, read thru the ddr forum help threads :thumb:

I usually use the bulk uploader on photobucket. Then select the folder and pictures you want to load. Once they are on your photobucket profile, right click on the picture and copy the "IMG" code at the bottom of the series of codes. Then right click and paste to your post on DDR. Make sure you place one picture per line on your post or they will show up side by side when you open your thread.

It's best to open a new tab on your browser so Photobucket and DDR are right next to each other.

Click the upload now button, at the top of the screen. Then there will be a box in the middle of the screen, with a green bar saying select photos and videos, when you click it a window will popup and in it you will select the location and files that you wish to upload. You can select multiple files by holding down the Ctrl button located on your keyboard. When you have the files selected, click open and the files will be uploaded. You will now be sitting at a screen that shows the files you uploaded, you can add a title and description to them and then choose the save and continue button, located to the right side of the screen. You can create folders and organize your pictures also.

To post them, go to the album with the picture you want and hover over it, a bunch of links will be displayed below it, copy the img link and paste it in your post.

Click the upload now button, at the top of the screen. Then there will be a box in the middle of the screen, with a green bar saying select photos and videos, when you click it a window will popup and in it you will select the location and files that you wish to upload. You can select multiple files by holding down the Ctrl button located on your keyboard. When you have the files selected, click open and the files will be uploaded. You will now be sitting at a screen that shows the files you uploaded, you can add a title and description to them and then choose the save and continue button, located to the right side of the screen. You can create folders and organize your pictures also.

To post them, go to the album with the picture you want and hover over it, a bunch of links will be displayed below it, copy the img link and paste it in your post.

thanks for all the help....figuerd out i was on the mobile upload section.........thanks again :ban-split: