OK, So this is wierd!

sandawg

A couple of times I have run into a guy that drives a a blue blow thru VW turbo rail. I don't know who he camps with or who his friends are but I need to talk to him about how he sets the timing on his rail. If anyone knows who I am talking about or if he does the DDR site and can tell him that I need to talk to him for a minute or two and give him my phone mumber if he dosn't frequent the DDR site.

Thanks,

Pat......702-343-9286

:old:

Long Travel car??

I don't recall Bert. It's' a 2 seater and he is in the 40-50 year old range and if I remember correctly he has a light grey beard. He was there when you were jumping your car on the back way from the North Pole to the south pole and getting videoed by 80 grit. He's a lot thinner than you and I and probably about 5'9 or 5'10. that's all I remember

?????

Edited by SANDAWG

I don't recall Bert. It's' a 2 seater and he is in the 40-50 year old range and if I remember correctly he has a light grey beard. He was there when you were jumping your car on the back way from the North Pole to the south pole and getting videoed by 80 grit. He's a lot thinner than you and I and probably about 5'9 or 5'10. that's all I remember

?????

Hell Pat most Everybody is thinner than Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrtttt, so that's not much to go on!! :old::ynot:

?????

Thanks sto whoever told the fella I was looking for to call me. He called me tonight and I got the info I was lookking for. Hopefully he will make it out on Easter weekend so we call meet up for a brew and some bench racin!!!

Thanks again.....As usual DDR rocks!!!!!

Pat :old:

Thats probably my buddy Steve.

He doesnt use a blow through though he has the CB performance injection on his.

Got ahold of him yesterday Bert. Not your buddy but I got what I needed!

Thanks