SAND SHOW Sept 16,17,18

I'm going this year. Missed last year. My partner in crime will be out of town so doing it Solo. Show Friday and "Drag the Main" on Saturday or visit brother at the beach in Balboa.

Already looking forward to it.

:usa::old:

Edited by sandawg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going this year. Missed last year. My partner in crime will be out of town so doing it Solo. Show Friday and "Drag the Main" on Saturday or visit brother at the beach in Balboa.

Already looking forward to it.

:usa::old:

Pat, any chance you might be going near the show on Sat.? I am buying a set of SXS doors and the deal may come down on Sat. unless he comes up to Bullhead before then. Was wondering if you or anybody else might be at the show on sat and could hook up with this guy and do the deal and bring the doors home?

Let me know, Thanks!

Pat, any chance you might be going near the show on Sat.? I am buying a set of SXS doors and the deal may come down on Sat. unless he comes up to Bullhead before then. Was wondering if you or anybody else might be at the show on sat and could hook up with this guy and do the deal and bring the doors home?

Let me know, Thanks!

No problem, I'm already picking up a season pass for Bob and Carolyn. I"m driving over on Friday and don't know if I'll go to the show on Friday when I get there or on Saturday. I can drive by the Fairgrounds if I have a phone number for the person to meet me at the gate with the goods. We'll work it out!

No problem, I'm already picking up a season pass for Bob and Carolyn. I"m driving over on Friday and don't know if I'll go to the show on Friday when I get there or on Saturday. I can drive by the Fairgrounds if I have a phone number for the person to meet me at the gate with the goods. We'll work it out!

Thanks Pat I will let you know.