HAULER WANTED whatcha got?

Long story short...I was looking to upgrade, found a trailer I wanted and started the process, sold my 30ft Weekend Warrior expecting to get this trailer and in the middle of the deal the seller sold it to someone else..so now I need a trailer before dune season!!

I'm looking for an 07 or 08, 5th wheel toyhauler about 38-40ft in length. I need to be able to fit a 14' Funco sandrail and 2 full sized (450's) quads inside the trailer. No slide outs except for the bedroom due to needing to fit the rail and quads inside, unless someone knows of a model with slides that would work? No garage models. Absolutely needs to be a wide body with a 96" rear door opening. No dealers, no scammers, no junk, no BS...Located in Las Vegas, Nv and willing to travel reasonable distance.

Looking at...

07 Fleetwood Gearbox 375 FSG....

Weekend Warrior CR3905, SCL3905, CL4005(?)

maybe WW 3705 models if the price is right

Suggestions??

http://www.rvtraderonline.com/listing/2007-Fleetwood-GEARBOX-FSG-375-98833249 they have a few...

Capt

Long story short...I was looking to upgrade, found a trailer I wanted and started the process, sold my 30ft Weekend Warrior expecting to get this trailer and in the middle of the deal the seller sold it to someone else..so now I need a trailer before dune season!!

I'm looking for an 07 or 08, 5th wheel toyhauler about 38-40ft in length. I need to be able to fit a 14' Funco sandrail and 2 full sized (450's) quads inside the trailer. No slide outs except for the bedroom due to needing to fit the rail and quads inside, unless someone knows of a model with slides that would work? No garage models. Absolutely needs to be a wide body with a 96" rear door opening. No dealers, no scammers, no junk, no BS...Located in Las Vegas, Nv and willing to travel reasonable distance.

Looking at...

07 Fleetwood Gearbox 375 FSG....

Weekend Warrior CR3905, SCL3905, CL4005(?)

maybe WW 3705 models if the price is right

Suggestions??

Thanks guys I have already seen those :thumb:

David: Fresno Is A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOong way away...

Terry: That trailer has been stripped and pieced back together and still has missing parts.

Already checked out the 08 on the board here, Was going to ask Ken @ J.W to check it out for me :grin:

Not to far... lol .. thats where I picked up my 5er.... drove there on a fri and came home sat with it.... not that far all things considered...

Capt

Thanks guys I have already seen those :thumb:

David: Fresno Is A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOong way away...

Terry: That trailer has been stripped and pieced back together and still has missing parts.

Already checked out the 08 on the board here, Was going to ask Ken @ J.W to check it out for me :grin: