One Bedroom One Bth Condo for rent month to month

ynot

I have a condo in Duck creek Village off of Boulder Highway and Russell Rd. I am looking for a month to month renter as the property is in short sale but hasn't even had a looker in 2 months.I don't think it's going to change hands for awhile. I am looking for someone to care for and keep clean and am offering it at $500.00 per month which is $150.00 below going rates. i am asking a deposit of $500.00 but can be somewhat flexible. Just had place proffessionally cleaned and other than a couple of paint touch ups is in move in condition. Here is Craigslist ad;

Clean nice 1 bedroom 1 bath with dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, washer, dryer. I will rent for $500.00 on a month to month basis. The property is up for short sale so it needs to be kept clean. There will be a $500.00 security deposit with $125.00 non refundable for cleaning deposit. Looking for someone to care and keep the place clean that is why the rent is $150.00 below market. I will give 60 days notice should the place sell but there have not been any lookers so I don't for see anything happening on it for awhile. Area is secure, quiet and close to the 515 freeway.

Medallion Dr.. at Boulder Highway (google map) (yahoo map)

Call or e mail me if interested. terry at 596-8234 or PM me .

Thanks for looking this place is perfect for a couple or senior and has great neighbors who look out for their neighbors.

Terry

Edited by ynot