YFZ 450 pipes

yfzrider15

Hey guys, I ride a 2007 yfz 450. For the last couple seasons I have ran an LRD full system exhaust, today while riding the pipe broke clean off the mount, and now there is a large hole in the pipe. I'm trying to decide if I should take it in to a welder, or replace the entire system. Just curious what you guys think I should do, and if you think I should buy a new system what should I run? What do you run? How do you like it? The only moddifications done to the engine are a dyno jet jet kit and a Fuel Customs Intake. Any help would be great and appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

My 2005 450yfz with a yoshi pipe had the same issue about a year ago. I contacted Yoshi and they sent me a new head pipe at a reasonable price. I didn't want to change the whole system. Contact the manuf. and I bet they have a deal on the head pipe. I think because the pipes get so hot all the time that they tend to thin out and end up breaking. Phone call is cheaper than a whole exuast system. IMHO

Terry

Unfortunatly it was the actual muffler that broke off of its mount. And really Unfortunatly is that the company LRD went out of business about a year ago. So that won't work. And I have heard good things about the dasa pipes, thank you!