Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Would anyone be interested in swapping a nice, preferably 4 or 5 seat, rail for a 1967 Nova Pro Street, has a new blown 572ci, Weiand 8-71 under driven, TCI Turbo 400 with billet sprags and input shaft, TCI 4000 stall with anti-balloon plates, 12 Bolt Rear with Moroso Brute Strength Center Section and Mark Williams Axles, the list goes on. This car has been in the family since 1988 and has not been daily street driven since 1974. There has never been any rust or damage history to the car ever and it has all steel panels and real glass. Paint is beautiful and the motor is fresh with less than 500 miles. If your interested please call/text 360-888-2961 or email jcvoelker07@gmail.com

post-7912-0-04442400-1327888194_thumb.jp

post-7912-0-15002800-1327888312_thumb.jp

Posted

55mph........She is a show car now!!! LoL!!! It hasn't been to the drag strip in over 8 years. It will make one hell of a smoke show if you throttle it a little while cruising down the street. Draws a crowd wherever you go.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Car is gone, swapped it for an Extreme Performance Double Throw Down II with a LS1. Very Excited to learn a new hobby!!!

CONGRATS ON THE NEW ADDICTION. YOU NOW HAVE SANDTICIPATION. WHEN IS THE FIRST TRIP?

Posted

Took a little get to know you trip to the South Jetty Area of the Florence Dunes here in Oregon. Needless to say, quite a bit of difference between the new rail and the little Fugitive Rail I have been learning in over last summer. All I can say is its fassssst....LoL!!! We want to plan a trip down to Dumont this summer at least once. This car came from Bakersfield, CA and apparently Dumont is where he used to go. Any pointers you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

Posted (edited)

Here a little YouTube clip of my first outing after replacing the fuel pump that died in the parking lot!!!

Edited by Surfman423
Posted

First thing I would tell you is Don't plan a trip to Dumont during the summer! It's friggen hot as like in mid 115-125 degree range. Secondally the wind shifts during the summer and dumps all the soft sand onto the back side making the dunes extremelly dangerous and it's very hard to see due to the angle of the sun being straight up all day= no shadows.

I would take it to St. Anthony's , Idaho. great dunes, can be warm during summer but not near as hot as death valley in summer.

Try contacting Mike at Idaho dunes RV park for more info. Great dunes, a lake and lot's of other things to do in the area.

Terry

Posted

First thing I would tell you is Don't plan a trip to Dumont during the summer! It's friggen hot as like in mid 115-125 degree range. Secondally the wind shifts during the summer and dumps all the soft sand onto the back side making the dunes extremelly dangerous and it's very hard to see due to the angle of the sun being straight up all day= no shadows.

I would take it to St. Anthony's , Idaho. great dunes, can be warm during summer but not near as hot as death valley in summer.

Try contacting Mike at Idaho dunes RV park for more info. Great dunes, a lake and lot's of other things to do in the area.

Terry

Thanks alot Terry, I have lived int the Pacific Northwest for so long that I never think about it actually getting hot somewhere. I think I will just stick to Winchester Bay and Florence for a bit here and learn the car. I have been watching videos about St. Anthonys, it looks really nice there and only 850 miles from me. Thanks again for the info!!!

Posted

I was trying for a trip to St Anthonys this year but starting a new job kinda put the hold on that....you will love it.

What about the trip to utah you planned w/ your friends you dont talk to anymore MR. IMPORTANT !!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...