J.LaPoint Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 My whole fam had a great time. We were sore as all hell, I think an Iron Man Team race next year with pit stops for rider changes and 3 riders per team would be a good event so when your tired you just pull in and have your buddy take it:) Themed teams with matching uniforms and pit crew should be judged for best team trophy as well...lol. Thanks to Pete and crew for his efforts, even my wife had a great time with our 6 month old little boy. We will be there next year for sure. Jason LaPoint I love all the pics, I will be buying some of them as well. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.