firewood in baker

blown572

HEY, JUST THOUGHT I WOULD ASK FOR A LITTLE HELP. LEAVING THE DUNES ON PRES WEKEND, I WAS GOING THOUGH BAKER AND I THINK I SAW A SIGN AROUND THE GREEK ABOUT WOOD FOR SALE. IF ANYBODY GETS THE NUMBER OR KNOWS OF A PLACE IN BAKER WHERE A GUY COULD GET WOOD, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IM COMING FROM SANTA CLARITA AND I DONT WANT TO HAUL IT ANYMORE, AT LEAST NOT THE WHOLE WAY, AND WAS JUST TRYING TO FIND ANOTHER OPTION. THANK YOU. STAY SAFE. P.S. NEW TO THE WHOLE FORUM THING SO IF THIS GOES SOMEWHERE ELSE SORRY, IM GOING OUT THE WEEKEND AFTER EASTER THAT KINDA OF BIG DEAL OR HAPPENIN EVENT.

Edited by blown572

You will see two spots for wood on the left side right after you pass the Greek restaurant. little Housing complexes. I have stopped at both and prefer the second one. More wood for the same amount of cash$ Good Luck and Good Duning.

Yeah I have bought wood there as well it's where they sell ice as well he sells 20lbs bag for $5 and a wheel barrow and then some for $20 pretty cool people it's closer to the school and or across the street. He told me they always stock up all year round so I'm sure he will have some when you go

HEY THANKS FOR THE INFO, I HAVE FINISHED OFF MY WOOD PILE AT HOME AFTER 3 YEARS AND DONT WANT TO STOCK IT ANYMORE, :ken: SO KNOWING I CAN GET SOME CLOSE WITHOUT HAULING IT OR STORING IT HELPS. THE BAD PART IS IVE BEEN BURNING RED OAK AND UKE FOR THREE YEARS SOME OF THE ROUNDS ARE 27 INCHES, (WE LIKE A LARGE, OBSENE FIRE) , . HOPIN TO GET 1 LAST TRIP OUTTA MY TRANNY, IVE HAVE BEAT IT HARDER THAN ANY TRANNY IVE EVER HAD , 6 YEARS OF ABUSE AND STILL GOING. ANYWAY, BE SAFE, GET YOUR TRIPS IN, GONNA GET HOT SOON

MAHALO.