W.T.B Stock 660 Rhino fuel pump

sandawg

Hate to have to go to Ride Now to buy this! On line they are cheaper but they nail you for frieght making it the same price as Ride Now......70 bucks. Any one know of a resonable priced place to pick one up????

Have heard of good and bad about the electric fuel pumps........" I'm so Confused "......... :(

:old:

Edited by sandawg

try utv crap.

john at benchmark

jason at weller racing

greg at utv unleashed

hope that helps, i always got to vendor type before ride now, those guys are just straight thieves..

Hate to have to go to Ride Now to buy this! On line they are cheaper but they nail you for frieght making it the same price as Ride Now......70 bucks. Any one know of a resonable priced place to pick one up????

Have heard of good and bad about the electric fuel pumps........" I'm so Confused "......... :(

:old:

Pat, are you sure the stock pump is not working or has it been sitting for a long time? Most times if you take the T line that runs off of the tank and goes to the "T" that is against the interior roll cage behind the passenger seat. Take that line off of the upper T and pressurize it. That means blow your hot air into it(I will leave how you do this up to you) and have someone crank over the Rhino until it starts. You will feel the sytem pressurize as it gets harder to get air into the system. Usually happens after a stock rhino "sits" may not be the fuel pump at all. Otherwise I have heard pro and con about the electric but you would never have to do the pressurization deal again with one.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. It was the fuel pump. After 5 seasons of running it it finally took a dump. Believe or not Ridenow gave me a discount after I told them how horrible their reputation was in Henderson and all the negative comments posted on this forum..They do have new management so we'll see how it goes. They are handy for me. Put the new pump on and it started to pump and fill the filter immediately and started shortly after that. So a filter and oil change and greas job I'm ready for the 13 season. Now I can get it on the trailer and take it to DMV on American Pacafic and get the vin verified and send off my 20 bucks and get it registered. I didn't know that if it was registered I didn't need to buy the non resident tag. So if anyone wants one handy to Henderson give me a shout and it's yours for the 30 bucks I spent for it.

I had asked a hiway patrolman that lives doen the street from me if he would do it since I have the form and any trooper can do it but he said his sergeant didn't want them to do it for their neighbors. He said let them drive it to the DMV.....Nice guy huh????