NE14SAND Posted March 7, 2013 Posted March 7, 2013 I have a job in Vegas next week and am looking for 3 local men for 3-5 days. no real experience needed just lifting , moving and maybe some simple assembly. strong back needed and IQ a plus. $12-$14 Aaron Quote
NE14SAND Posted March 8, 2013 Author Posted March 8, 2013 OK maybe I'm being a bit tight? $15HR is top of my budget on this one for labor. need to know asap Quote
ynot Posted March 8, 2013 Posted March 8, 2013 I would be interested but I leave on Thursday for the clean up and have items and things to take care of before I go. If it was the week after I would be in. Timing just not right sorry. Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted March 8, 2013 Posted March 8, 2013 OK maybe I'm being a bit tight? $15HR is top of my budget on this one for labor. need to know asap I know a young man who would be interested, Do you have contact info you can send in a pm with exact decription of work detail? Quote
NE14SAND Posted March 10, 2013 Author Posted March 10, 2013 i got 2 and it will work, thanks folks. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.