Auto painter/paint shop

Vegas FX400

Hey all...I have a buddy that is rebuilding his old VW Ghia. He is lookin for a good reputable place to get it painted. He said that he will strip most everything off of the vehicle himself. He is looking to get the WHOLE thing, in and out painted. Is there anyone on here that does auto painting or know a good shop do get it done at? Thanks

Hey all...I have a buddy that is rebuilding his old VW Ghia. He is lookin for a good reputable place to get it painted. He said that he will strip most everything off of the vehicle himself. He is looking to get the WHOLE thing, in and out painted. Is there anyone on here that does auto painting or know a good shop do get it done at? Thanks

what type of paint job are they looking for a nice paint job, or a perfect show quality that is 2-3 times the cost.....I was looking for a painter for my friends nova, and with him stripping the whole thing and for them just to do body and paint it was about 8-9 thousand paint job.....but it would be flawless.......