Large Estate sale this weekend

ynot

I am having a large estate sale of my mother's stuff. There is so much stuff I cannot even start to list it, but there is a adjustable bed frame which Raises and lowers head & legs,Queen size mattress, several queen size bed spreads and lots of kitchen items if you need to re-stock or stock the hauler. Including a pizzzzzzzzzzza maker,. Lot's of holiday decorations, dining room table and 4 chairs with a buffet, sleeper couch and matching chair, trundle bed, dresser with mirror and matching nightstands and more stuff than you can imagine It is going to take my brother and I -4 days to get this stuff laid out just to tell you how much stuff there is. If your into yard type sales I am giving DDR members first shot at this stuff on Thursday evening. If you want to come by the address is 201 W. Cypress dr. 89015

My mother was a semi hoarder of unique kitchen items. Some of the kitchen stuff she has hasn't even been used or the box opened.

If you want to come by and just shoot the sh*t and have a beer that's fine just bring your own beer!

Terry

• Like 1

sorry for your loss.......

Thanks but my mom is still alive at 92 and still kicking. She is just living in assisted living now and this is all stuff from her house. Thanks for the condolences but there just a bit premature.

Terry