Elkzok Posted September 28, 2013 Posted September 28, 2013 Im loving the off road series last couple weeks ... Now off to NASCAR trucks ! My laundry room smells like race gas ( and i like it ) Quote
dunefreak Posted September 29, 2013 Posted September 29, 2013 Awesome. Wish I could have made it. Glad to see that track being used again out at Primm! Quote
racegirl04 Posted September 30, 2013 Posted September 30, 2013 I actually like the Primm track better than the short course at LVMS because you can see all the action. So many blind spots at LVMS. But they need more grandstands at Primm Quote
dunefreak Posted September 30, 2013 Posted September 30, 2013 I agree. LVMS is too big for spectators to enjoy the racing. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.