Check your toyhauler frame braces! Huge props to H Town Performance

dunefreak

Over the weekend I found some busted up (and missing) frame cross-bracing on the toyhauler. Yeah, not good especially since I'm leaving in just a couple days for Dumont. However, after contacting Dale at H Town Performance he told me to bring it right down. Not only did he get me in right away, he fixed it up better than new and for a fair price. Not only do those guys build some very nice UTV cages, but they can tackle jobs like this with ease.

So may this be a friendly reminder to those who own toyhaulers; crawl under that thing every now and then and look it over really good for cracks. It doesn't matter what brand- they are all junk and they take a beating with all the weight we put in them and then drag it down that beat up road at Dumont.

Thanks again, Dale and the rest of guys down at H Town. You rock.

Yeah I agree Pete, Dale has bailed me out on a couple of issues I needed help with. Always felt like I was charged a fair price and he always delivered faster than anyone else would have. great service and great prices. I drool over the cages when I go down there just haven't been able to pull the trigger yet. One of these days!