sandawg Posted February 19, 2014 Posted February 19, 2014 (edited) Cancell this add, no longer for sale! Edited September 20, 2014 by sandawg Quote
penny Posted May 4, 2014 Posted May 4, 2014 HI I TALKED WITH YOU ABOUT A MONTH AGO I WAS WONDERING IF THE CAR IS STILL AVAILABLE,MY CAR WILL BE SOLD TOMARROW.AND IF STILL AVAILABLE WOULD YOU TAKE $4,500 Quote
sandawg Posted May 5, 2014 Author Posted May 5, 2014 Since I am in Idaho for the summer I can't do anything with the rail. I would not accept $4500 for the rail but thanks for asking. Quote
ynot Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 Hello, is this still available? I will answer for Pat since I know he is very busy at Idaho Dunes RV park. He has been there all summer so I am sure the car is still available for sale. He will be back to Vegas I believe by early October and I am sure he will also jump in here when he gets a chance. It's a very nice buggy and somebody would be getting his "baby". If you want to talk to Pat just google Idaho Dunes RV park and call and ask for him. 1 Quote
sandawg Posted October 17, 2014 Author Posted October 17, 2014 (edited) No I am not going to "Pull my POST. Been there done That! LMAO Edited October 19, 2014 by sandawg Quote
~JILL~ Posted October 17, 2014 Posted October 17, 2014 (edited) Now we'll never find you ~ You always know where we are though? Edited October 17, 2014 by ~JILL~ Quote
sandawg Posted October 17, 2014 Author Posted October 17, 2014 Never give on up on our usual spot. Will always have a toy and a love of Dumont trips and my friends. Quote
chris&hol Posted October 27, 2014 Posted October 27, 2014 Pat, we were just talking about ya, trying to hook up with more people to ride with. Halloween? Or ?? Will bring the Hot Damn. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.