19th_AT Posted November 6, 2014 Posted November 6, 2014 My work is looking into getting a SxS with tracks in place of a much more expensive snow cat. Just wondering if anyone on here has any experience in dealing with these. So far we are looking at a 2015 Polaris Ranger Crew 900. It is the only SxS that offers tracks installed with a full warranty on the suspension. So far it is ballparking in the $25k range. Anyone have any better ideas? Quote
Billman Posted November 7, 2014 Posted November 7, 2014 No experience but, a friend had a rhino with a set. They seemed to work pretty well when patrolling the rail system through the rockies but did through them once in a while (probably screwing around, as I saw them doing donuts & brake stand launches in the street). Quote
19th_AT Posted November 7, 2014 Author Posted November 7, 2014 Do you know what brand tracks he had on ? Thanks Quote
Billman Posted November 15, 2014 Posted November 15, 2014 Hmm, no I don't. I'll see if I can find out Quote
19th_AT Posted January 22, 2015 Author Posted January 22, 2015 Well we went with a 2015 Polaris 900 Ranger Crew. Its fully loaded with tracks, wench, tons of storage and custom storage rack. I am pretty impressed with it so far....Tracks will get you into and out of some pretty amazing places. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.