I need some input.

SOTALY TOBER

Next month I am taking the family to the Grand Canyon. We are doing the whole railroad trip, seems pretty cool. We want to go see Sedona, but I don't know exactly where to go there. We just want to spend a half day there, take some pics and hang out. Does anyone know where a good spot to go is? Thanx :D

There are a few attractions around there... Ill see what i can dig up.. :D The wife and I got married there on top of a hill that overlooked the awesome landscape and at sunrise sunset it really POPPED so to speak.. :D

Check out the Slide Rock area that's pretty neat and there's like a Main street area with lots of little shops and restaurants there are many hotels to choose from but you getting into there busy time to book as far ahead as you can. I have also done the Train/Grand canyon thing and it's fun the kids will love the Train ride and the Grand Canyon is awesome the only thing is you really don't have much time to look around if you just doing the day trip.

Hope this helps have fun.