Sandrail Purchase

las vegas duner

Thanks for the opinions on the other car and would like same input on this car.What about the builder?

2006 PSD LONG TRAVEL

THIS CAR IS A 4130 CHROMOLY 5 SEATER BY PSD WITH A 450HP BUILT LS1 ENGINE, 24” INCHES OF TRAVEL IN THE FRONT AND 22” INCHES IN THE REAR (THE A ARMS HAVE BEEN REINFORCED), MENDEOLA 2D TRANSMISSION, CUSTOM LIGHT RACK, PRP SEATS WITH CUSTOM EMBROIDERY, FOX SHOCKS WITH RESEVORE UP FRONT AND 2.5 KING SHOCK TRIPPLE BYPASS IN REAR, 930CVs, 4 WHEEL DISC BRAKES, GEAR ONE MICRO HUBS, HOWE POWERSTEARING, BILLET ALLUMINUM BEADLOCKS WHEELS, RON DAVIS RADIATOR, CNC BILLET BRAKE PEDALS AND CUTTING BRAKES, PRO COMP AUTOMETER GAUGES + FUEL & CIGARETTE LIGHTER. THIS CAR WAS COMPLETED A FEW MONTHS AGO AND HAS NOT YET HIT THE SAND

post-208-1161449932.jpg

post-208-1161449962.jpg

post-208-1161449998.jpg

Nice car, same motor and trans set-up as mine I disagree with having to baby it I run my car in the 4000-5000 R.P.M range everytime I drive it, you want the trans to last keep the rear wheels on the ground and dont dump the clutch and depending on how many times a season you go take the trans out in the summer and have freshened up Remember the cars you see advertised with 450 H.P. you get approx. 360+- H.P. to the wheels. V-8 guys and Turbo import guys never agree on anything, pump gas vs. race gas- 2 stroke vs. 4stroke bottom line you need to be happy with your purchase regardless of what we say. If your not in any hurry come out and go for some rides in different cars I'll give you a ride or two and I'm sure some of the other guys will give rides also