Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone know of site that offers aluminum consoles that will fit a rugged radio setup? I have a radio/intercom system to instal but Im beginning to think I need a custom box fabbed up too. Bummer...

Posted

Well I am sure there are plenty of places in LV that can do that. Im just called a local joint up here in Reno to get my console made. Freaking radio is turning out to cost a ton !!!:dayum:

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...