Roadrunner Powersports Posted February 16, 2019 Posted February 16, 2019 (edited) Lost phone between vendor row and little dumont. Reward if found and eturned to Short Bus on vendor row. Edited February 19, 2019 by Short Bus Quote
Adrenaline Jackie Posted February 21, 2019 Posted February 21, 2019 (edited) You found it? I found a blue Galaxy S8 or something. Took it to ranger's station. *edit* sorry I think it was an LG phone. Edited February 21, 2019 by Sandwichmaker Quote
Roadrunner Powersports Posted February 21, 2019 Author Posted February 21, 2019 Yep, we found ours. We used gmail to track it within about 10 feet and then used the app to ring it. Easy peasy. Best part, its wasnt even damaged! 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted February 21, 2019 Posted February 21, 2019 Gotta love Google technology! I've done the same in the past. Glad you found it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.