Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

after last seasons runs to glamis I got spoiled by not driving 8 + hours each way and storing my trailer and rig in the dunes storage. Is there anything near Dumont that is trust worthy and safe? We love Dumont and would love to make it out there 2 weekends a month. Any suggestions.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

I guess I need to focus on this now. I would be flying in and out of vegas. but my buddy may be nice enough to let me park my crap out there for a few months.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...