DS650 bundle

aceisback

Very very long story really short. Long time member here that hasn't checked in in quite some time. Life happens and sometimes doesn't pan out as planned. So, back in 2014 I was paralyzed and after recovery and relearning walking and things like that I ended up without use of my right arm. Kind of put a damper on my love for all things DS650. I was able to get back into going to the dunes and offroading, although in a cage (RZR and Jeep). My love for the almighty DS had me owning nine of them, five of which I currently still own. And a garage full of EVERYTHING DS650 related, from IMS Desert Tanks to twist throttles, etc.
I have a collection of parts from a collection of great people that some of you may remember: BigRay 800, The Stir, Horsepower Research, Gary Tiffany, Blackhawk, Sandaholic, and many others. EVERYTHING I have needs to go as I've come to the realization that I'll never throw my leg over a quad again.
Currently I live five hours away from where my quads and accessories are stored so I don't have any pics to share. Will be getting them and an inventory soon though. I don't have the time or desire to part all of this out and would very much prefer to make it a package deal.
I'll leave you with my email address and if correspondence sounds serious we can do the phone thing. (aceisback@hotmail.com)
Very short list of some of what would be included:
2003 HPR 730 x 2
2003 650 x 2
2002 650
720 jug kit
Gary Tiffany built one off 805 kit
Sand tires, dirt tires, wheels...
IMS nerf bars
IMS foot pegs
IMS desert tanks

As I said the list is extensive and we can discuss in further detail if you're really interested. Could be a great package deal for someone looking to outfit the whole family, or adding to your stable of rental quads. Bring some help and a UHaul or a truck and large trailer. All of this is located in Yucca Valley CA, I have moved to Visalia CA, but can get back down there to make this happen.
Looking forward to see where this goes. I understand that I'm going to lose my ass but it is what it is. And again, to save us both a lot of time, I really would prefer to load all of this up in one shot and not split anything up.
Let's do this.
aceisback@hotmail.com