Nitro RC cars

Gazlay43

I have been into the nitro rc monster trucks for a few years and I am looking to get a new truggy. I was wondering, does anyone have any experience with the Team Losi Muggy or know anything about it? And I was also wondering, how does it compare to the HPI Hellfire?

I race at finish line in las vegas, across from dansies, I have a jammin truggy, ive had monster trucks as well, but they dont compare to truggies... come out to finish line saturday mornings from 7 am to 4-5 pm... They have a monster truck class as well......

Ya I have been there with my ofna. I have driven truggies and they handle a lot better than monster trucks, but I am most likely not going to be racing so I will probably get a monster truck. If I do want to race I will probably go with a Jammin truggy.

I've had both and truggies handle like a race car and monter trucks handle just like what they are.

They are fun but for purpose racing a truggy is awesome.

I'm getting a new Revo 3.3 here soon but my 1/5 scale will always be on top for fun factor.

454.00 call me if you want one??? :surrender:

:yeah_whatever:

Brandon you need to talk to your cousin Justin he knows all about RC’s

:laughing: listen not to burst anybodys bubble ,,,I KNOW rc cars,,,if theres any thing i know its rc cars I have all major sponsers,,ive raced for 13 years,,,justin might know a lil about rc cars,,,but i know rc cars,,,did i mention i know r/c cars :beerpint:

:yeah_whatever:

:laughing: listen not to burst anybodys bubble ,,,I KNOW rc cars,,,if theres any thing i know its rc cars I have all major sponsers,,ive raced for 13 years,,,justin might know a lil about rc cars,,,but i know rc cars,,,did i mention i know r/c cars :beerpint:

Ok, but do you sell Team Losi Mini T's?