Emergency Contact Info?

vegas style

So after all the crash injury and hospital topics here. i have been thinking :idea: ......

I have come out and camped with the DDR crew 4-5 weekends. i like the crew because it is hard to get my friends out for a weekend very ofton and i enjoy the company always someone ready to ride. and the fact that there are people that care if something happens to you on the dunes . :barf:

but........... I dont know anyone in the crew very well yet and only a few have my phone number. so if i were to have a accident it would not be easy for anyone to get a hold of my family or to know my chioce of hospitals insurance or anything like that :blink: ....

so from now on im going to make a emegency contact card and put it some where accesible on my hauler and im going to make a point of telling 2 people in camp(maybe a mom that will be more likely to be in camp and whoever i ride with most) where that info is. :clap:

It was just nothing i had thought about before :dunce: . felt safe just making sure i was riding with someone but it makes sence to make sure people know who to contact if the WHAT IF HAPPENS!! :north_pole:

Just thought i would share my moment of clarity..... :thumb:

my phone usually stays in camp.. and i usually have a listing called ICE In Case Emergency... So if you were to grab my phone and scrolled thru the contacts you would see that and go hey lets call them.. :D

The card idea is a good one.. Just dont know where i would leave it in the car?

Thats a great Idea steve. And actually, like Nick said.

The ICE thing in your cell phone is actually recommended by paramedics. I saw a news story about it a while ago.

When something happens paramedics will actually look in a cell phone for ICE. Pretty nifty idea I think.

Hopefully nothing ever happens, but its always good to be prepared. Ill be your "mom" in camp if ya want. lol lol :P