4 stroke wars/ mlk weekend

vegas450r

Don I can't seem to find any schedule or info either. Maybe they don't want it to be that big. :laughing: That's the only thinkg I can think of. If they want everyone to come out and race and watch the event you think they'd post up the schedule and how to register to race.

I'm registered on Planet Sand and I have not been able find any helpfull info on the race. :thumb: If I hear of anything I'll post it up.

Here is SOME info I finally found...

This thread will be to commuicate final details for the MLK race.

=====================================================

We are very excited about this race..

The event shirt final art work is being signed off......Very cool shirt.....

Communications equipment was received earlier this week.....

PA system contracted....... Starting system wrapping up....Race logistics under control......

Photographer contracted.........

This is going to be a great event with the fastest 4 strokes on the planet.....

====================================================

Make sure and bring your A game

================================================

...please make sure and communicate with everyone about registration. We have to finish off registration by Saturday for race logistics and line ups.

Practice on Saturday (Starts at 1pm)- We have been able to get the permit opened up for Saturday. The 4SC will be setting up on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. Registered ATV's (with numbers) only for practice. Practice will be $20. Course will be in race ready condition for practice.

Registration will be open for last minute folks on Saturday morning from 9am to 1pm.

Late registration fee's are as follows:

Non Feature - $65

Feature - $95

THERE IS NO REGISTRATION ON SUNDAY.

Pre Registration - (Number reservation is pre registration for the first race) will be closed on 1/10. All entries picked up at the end of day at the PO box. Generally it takes 2-4 days from mailing to reciept at the PO box.

Remember your number registration fee can be applied against registration fees for the first 2 races.

Nonfeature - $50

Feature - $80

...please make sure and communicate with everyone about registration. We have to finish off registration by Saturday for race logistics and line ups.

------------------

More updates:

We will publish the final preregistration list next wed 1/10. If you are on the list we received your pre registration. If not be sure and make registration on Saturday.

Proof of Age will be required for all racers - birth certs or driver's license.