Gazlay43 Posted January 11, 2007 Posted January 11, 2007 Where could I get paddles that would fit a tacoma? Quote
dunefreak Posted January 11, 2007 Posted January 11, 2007 Are you sure a tacoma can turn a paddle? maybe Fullerton?? Fullerton Sand Tires 8322-A Standustrial Stanton, CA 90680 714-484-5996 Quote
Gazlay43 Posted January 11, 2007 Author Posted January 11, 2007 hahaha ya with a TRD supercharger Quote
offroadracer Posted January 11, 2007 Posted January 11, 2007 Try Butches speed shop on mead ave or Nevada Offroad Buggy John as long as you have a toyota wheel get the paddle tire mounted on it! Quote
dman74 Posted January 11, 2007 Posted January 11, 2007 Try Butches speed shop on mead ave or Nevada Offroad Buggy John as long as you have a toyota wheel get the paddle tire mounted on it! F Y I John's not there anymore he's finally doin the trans thing full time talk to Bob on the tires though Quote
offroadracer Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 F Y I John's not there anymore he's finally doin the trans thing full time talk to Bob on the tires though Really...I havent been down there in about a year or so Quote
dman74 Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 Really...I havent been down there in about a year or so yup not sure exactly when he bailed but he is doin the rc trans thing now still inhis old shop from what i hear Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.