looking for

barneycar

i didnt get many trips to dumont still have bugs in the new motor :headbang1: i did roll up to pete and randog sat afternoon after the ride and wham 4 more ddr appeared i was there talking along time. its fun meeting new folks talk talk talk lol :freakin_nuts: and i was doing my fair share :dunno: well try to meet on the next one

Bob,

what motor do you have?????

next trip is clean up hope to see you therefor one :beercheers:

i had a bill mitchell 454 small block now i have a 383 chevy small block with an 871 roots blower. next year i might have a merlin 572 aluminum block im not happy yet ........

my car is bright brighht green and i have a red "del taco" flag the only one ive seen so far with that flag :laughing:

never enough HP!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a little hard to keep the wheels on the ground . I'm looking for a set of twins for my car.

next year a BB chevy. before the clean up new gears 5.43 new cam converter and valve body :blink:

lol actually this motor will go 1100 hp if i want it to. we had it making 20 lbs of boost at 3100 rpm. lol but we backed it down .no im looking for more tourqe less heat. so i figure no blowers no turbos. 695 aspirated horsepower, and then turn it down to about 650 hp. as long as im getting 625 plus ftlbs tourqe. i dont want to fight for king of the hill ,i want to dune and shoot so ill compramise. :headbang1: the motor i want makes a ton of tourqe and 695 hp on pump gas. and weighs less than the small block :banghead:

http://www.worldcastings.com/prods_pages/108052.htm

one hell of a motor. what trans are you running to hold that much tourqe?

my buddy want to now what your doing with the old motors?

lol that is a problem in itself i run the mendeola sequential trans i keep 33s on it to keep from blowing the trans to pieces.

the 454 small block, i sold the short block. the aluminum bill mitchell 202 heads are hogged out as they do for the 454. i put them on the 383 for flow with the blower. im going to sell this motor for 10,000 firm it has the best of everything in it complete with blower and the march pulley system ive ran the motor 2 dune trips . its a don hamton 871. also brand new. even the block is new not a used block biult by team c in whittier e.f.i not included but i would include the custom e.f.i. injector plate and fuel rail system and the accufab throttlebodies and aircleaners.Eagle crank and rods and j&e pistons, gear drive ect..i dont recomend this motor for dunes due to heat the 871 produces unless you want to run a larger radiator.if it doesnt sell ill find a street rod to put it into. :D