Rhino Light bar

offroadracer

Its pretty cool, but i have hid's just looking for an empty bar :clap:

call performance muffler. They are building some SICK cages now. I am getting m y cage from their. They have a couple fold down light bars mounted on a few rhinos on the lot. It it very nice and folds down no higher then the cage. I am sure you could have them wled the tabs on whatever you have now and ad it on their.

call performance muffler. They are building some SICK cages now. I am getting m y cage from their. They have a couple fold down light bars mounted on a few rhinos on the lot. It it very nice and folds down no higher then the cage. I am sure you could have them wled the tabs on whatever you have now and ad it on their.

Just make sure it's not made out of muffler tubing Eddie Ha ha ha :undecided: U could have grand master fab build ya one, he's not just another pretty face !!! Ya... i went there !!! (inside joke from the the offroad truck buildin days for those not in the know) i can make ya one with a clapper on it, so it folds when u :driver: sorry, i am getting cooky workin on sat. :headbang1: instead of rollin over my rhino

Just make sure it's not made out of muffler tubing Eddie Ha ha ha :undecided: U could have grand master fab build ya one, he's not just another pretty face !!! Ya... i went there !!! (inside joke from the offroad truck buildin days for those not in the know) i can make ya one with a clapper on it, so it folds when u :driver: sorry, i am getting cooky workin on sat. :headbang1: instead of rollin over my rhino

see what i mean, went ahead and posted twice ....... derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i know what's wrong.......not enough blood in my alcohol system !!!!!!!!! :headbang1:

I decided to keep the solid mount one up top for now it will still fit in a hauler, but am looking for a front bumper..

I decided to keep the solid mount one up top for now it will still fit in a hauler, but am looking for a front bumper..

Here is what i did with mine eddie, i just did em here @ home, built a back one as well. The frt one was just modified a liitle, closing odd ends etc. and the hood still opens all the way. Has a nice approach angle for bushes and chit.

post-402-1172428154.jpg

post-402-1172428216.jpg

post-402-1172428270.jpg

Just make sure it's not made out of muffler tubing Eddie Ha ha ha :DDRrocks: U could have grand master fab build ya one, he's not just another pretty face !!! Ya... i went there !!! (inside joke from the the offroad truck buildin days for those not in the know) i can make ya one with a clapper on it, so it folds when u :beercheers: sorry, i am getting cooky workin on sat. :beercheers: instead of rollin over my rhino

i looked at the pipe and it was not muffler tubing.

i looked at the pipe and it was not muffler tubing.

I wasn't try,n to crumb on there material's, it just sounded odd that a muffler shop was makin cages. But who know's better about bending tubing than a muffler shop, they have to get "creative" to get pipe to twist /turn/roll around under cars with little or no room for clearance, those guys are artist's when it comes to that chit ! I bet there pretty clean ! :blink:

I wasn't try,n to crumb on there material's, it just sounded odd that a muffler shop was makin cages. But who know's better about bending tubing than a muffler shop, they have to get "creative" to get pipe to twist /turn/roll around under cars with little or no room for clearance, those guys are artist's when it comes to that chit ! I bet there pretty clean ! :blink:

No really, they have ALL KINDS of Rhino parts CHEAP. Seats, Wheels, Tires, HIDS everything.

THey built a jig for -06 and 07 Rhinos and build cages. If anyone is in the market for one they look really really good. And the options you can get one one versus the price is outstanding.

Like for the back everyone puts the crossbar above your head across the back. They put one low behind the seat and then one high and forward a bit then use two corners to beef it up.

I was really impressed and I am a picky son of a b!tch.

No really, they have ALL KINDS of Rhino parts CHEAP. Seats, Wheels, Tires, HIDS everything.

THey built a jig for -06 and 07 Rhinos and build cages. If anyone is in the market for one they look really really good. And the options you can get one one versus the price is outstanding.

Like for the back everyone puts the crossbar above your head across the back. They put one low behind the seat and then one high and forward a bit then use two corners to beef it up.

I was really impressed and I am a picky son of a b!tch.

I wonder if they have a seat latch , my drivers seat latch is broken :blink: