who knows a little about streetbikes?

Gazlay43

It's a preference thing with those two bikes. The Honda definately is a better, proven race bike. It's about as bullet proof as you can get. The r1's are great as well. IMO get the one that feels good for you. Be ready for stupid insurance rates though!

I don't own one or personally know anyone who does but Kawasaki placed 1st and 2nd in the Superstock class at Daytona a couple days ago and Superstock is basically a stock bike. Win on Sunday sell on Monday. Whatever you choose .. in 6 months 1 of the other big 4 (Hon,Kaw,Suz,Yam)will come out with something faster. :mischevious:

:mc_smiley: :D

I have ridden both and i have to say the RR is GREAT !!! The R1 is a good bike to but for comfort and reliablity the RR is the way to go... come on just look at it

DaniellesPictures309.jpg

DaniellesPictures265.jpg

It all comes down to what type of guy you are??? Are you a HONDA guy.. or a Yamaha guy???

They are both great bikes dont let anyones opinon steer you it getting a bike they want you to get :DDRrocks:

:D