Does Anybody have this problem

Grimace

Hey DDR I have a RV 93 with 2 A/C units. Running either one on the Gen 7000 or the house power the A/C will run it's cycle and then surge alot like every 3 minutes. It makes my Gen almost shut down or trip a breaker. The Gen is GREAT. I had it checked out but; Are my A/C's going bad? :worthless_without_pics:

Need some help here Please Thanx. :dunno:

Hey DDR I have a RV 93 with 2 A/C units. Running either one on the Gen 7000 or the house power the A/C will run it's cycle and then surge alot like every 3 minutes. It makes my Gen almost shut down or trip a breaker. The Gen is GREAT. I had it checked out but; Are my A/C's going bad? :worthless_without_pics:

Need some help here Please Thanx. :dunno:

my trailer also has dual a/c's. Sometimes it does the same that you are talking about. If I turn off the front a/c it doesnt do it. I think the fron a/c blows across the thermostat and it shuts off the main a/c then the main a/c goes to kick back on to soon and puts a huge load on the generator. Short cycling I think they call it. Does this sound right JOEDUNER?

my trailer also has dual a/c's. Sometimes it does the same that you are talking about. If I turn off the front a/c it doesnt do it. I think the fron a/c blows across the thermostat and it shuts off the main a/c then the main a/c goes to kick back on to soon and puts a huge load on the generator. Short cycling I think they call it. Does this sound right JOEDUNER?

I don't any ducting. Each unit seperate and just blows out cold air till I turn it down. Thanx for the info about your Bro. :laughoff:

Hey Chris I'm not a house a/c guy but you might wont to ck the condenser fans and make shore there coming on if there not then the unit will run for a little time and shut off because of the head pressure.

Need a little more info on the symptoms then I can ask our a/c tech here at work.

:laughoff::laughoff::headbang1::flipoff: