good for the price?

Gazlay43

as long as you don't hook up anything over 500watts to them, do they share the same air space? and are u looking for some ground shaking power?

im not really sure

it doesnt say

i want somethin that will bump pretty hard

i was gonna go with 2 12" kicker L7's but then i came across the sonys for only 220 bux so i thought id see if they were any good

you will get your monneys worth, I'd go with the kickers but not the soloberics unless you have the room for them they take 1cubic ft of air space for the 10in. look at the kicker comp vr or the JL w7. you can also get good deals on ebay for kickers.

well i will have the space, but the one L7 cost more than that sony setup so ill probably just buy it and if i dont like it ill sell it

hey its your monney, none of your friends have anything you can buy cheep tell you can get what you want. its alot easyier to just spend the money once then to throw it away acouple times. get what you'll be hapy with so your not blowing and keep replacing them cause ur triing to get to much out of them. that could end up in a fire hazard or resulst in the damage of the inside of your truck from taken them in and out...

ya I will probably just save up for the Kickers, but the guys at supercrewsound.com have recommended gettin some Image Dynamics subs (ive nvr heard of em til now). He says that the Kickers are a little bit louder, but the Image Dynamics have a far better sound quality. Idk I have never heard of those subs so I'm not sure what to do.

ya I will probably just save up for the Kickers, but the guys at supercrewsound.com have recommended gettin some Image Dynamics subs (ive nvr heard of em til now). He says that the Kickers are a little bit louder, but the Image Dynamics have a far better sound quality. Idk I have never heard of those subs so I'm not sure what to do.

HE'S JUST TRYING TO GET RID OF HIS STOCK... STICK WITH A WELL KNOW BRAND INCASE U DO RUN INTO PROBLEMS. MOST THE TIME EVEN IF YOU WARRANTY IS UP AS LONG AS YOU CAN PROVIDE AN INVOICE SHOWING THAT YOU ARE THE ORIGENAL BUYER THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF IT FOR YOU...