18 years ago

vegas style

came across the only pictures of my old 200x three wheeler :D . that was at sand lake on the north oregon coast 18 years ago. had to have been right by the parking area because i didnt ride that thing very much without a helmet. and i dont remember that mullet either :laughing: think it was the start of growing long hair or thats my story.

and yea i did crash that thing alot :thumb: . enough power to get you in trouble not enough to get you out of it. goodtimes :rules:

post-978-1181438686.jpg

post-978-1181438728.jpg

Thats so cool :thumb:

I remember Sand Lake :laughing: had some awesome camping trips there!! Back in the days of tents, sharing a quad or two amongst friends, and Lucky beer. :clap:

Good times there!!

Except the Lucky beer :barf: the only thing that stuff was really good for was trying to figure out the bottle caps!! :rules:

Thats so cool :thumb:

I remember Sand Lake :laughing: had some awesome camping trips there!! Back in the days of tents, sharing a quad or two amongst friends, and Lucky beer. :clap:

Good times there!!

Except the Lucky beer :barf: the only thing that stuff was really good for was trying to figure out the bottle caps!! :rules:

i remember some bad drunks on Hamms beer