Electric Bunks Problem

wsky70

Been this way the last few trips, think it happened clean up weekend, the bunks came down, but I can't get them back up. Isn't there a way to get them back up without the motor? It's def going to the shop after this trip, I can ask them, but the little bit of extra space would be nice this trip if I could them them even half way back up....SF Woody :beercheers:

There should be a hex knob sticking out by the motor and you can turn it with a wrench.

But when mine did that is was because the beds skipped the cogs and the dealer had to fix it. I know it don’t help but I can look at it this weekend!

:laughoff::thumb::beercheers::laughoff:

It has power and will go down, just not back up. OGP and I took the control off that weekend and tried to swicth the wires to trick it, but that didn't work either. Had to take out the bottom bunk to load up and get back home. It'll be in the shop next week for sure, Thanks for the help. And Davey is going to look at it this weekend out there, maybe he can make something of it...SF Woody :laughing:

Well, the geni still not working to well, as far as the bunks go. Wouldn't you know it, Dinicolada wanted to check it out, I hit the switch and the damn thing started working :headbang1: . Now the dealer is gonna be like, working fine when we looked at. At least the geni will get fixed, and who knows, maybe someone else has had that problem and they won't look at me like I'm :dunno: SF Woody :beercheers:

Well, the geni still not working to well, as far as the bunks go. Wouldn't you know it, Dinicolada wanted to check it out, I hit the switch and the damn thing started working :headbang1: . Now the dealer is gonna be like, working fine when we looked at. At least the geni will get fixed, and who knows, maybe someone else has had that problem and they won't look at me like I'm :thumb: SF Woody :beercheers:

Thats usually the way it goes, works fine @ warranty dropoff, you pick it back up take it out somewhere it will happen again :dunno: