california .uggggggg...registration for my 2500

:MBdance::MBdance::shake::blury:

the powers that be in the state of Ca thinks that everybody who owns a 3/4 ton-1 ton and up vehicle do so for the SOLE purpose of using it commerically. dumb :lol: es

Got my registration in the mail for an 03......to the tune of 408 bucks......it's not that I can't pay it, but it's like, :bs: and :bowdown: and :fro:

for comparison...my wife's tahoe, an 03, cost around 200 bucks to renew this last year, compared to over double that for the 2500......what a crock of :poop_hittin_the_fan:

funny how the politicos in the state of CA think they are :idea: , but what they really do for the economy here is :fro: n :thumb:

i bought my 05 chevy crew cab new when i was stationed in georgia, registered it in oregon they gave me the tags for till 09. i think the renewal fee is around 39 bucks. where they get you is property tax. that sucks

I have my duramax registered as my handicap vehicle, so it is Commercial exempt. Just pay what a normal passenger car would pay. If there are any other handicap placard holders on the boards, they should look into this.