Duneraider Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 (edited) I thought I bought my Bilsteins (or YFZ Bobsteins) from offroadparts.com I try that web address and all I get is a fake computer generated flip site. Anyone have the best online place to get shocks and the Timbren overloads? Thanks,, Edited August 15, 2007 by Duneraider Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 I thought I bought my Bilsteins (or YFZ Bobsteins) from offroadparts.com I try that web address and all I get is a fake computer generated flip site. Anyone have the best online place to get shocks and the Timbren overloads? Thanks,, Try 4wheelparts.com Quote
ocean's 4 Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 I was going to say the same thing, I've been out of the 4x4 loop for a while, but back when I was, 4wheelparts had the best selection and prices. Quote
Duneraider Posted August 16, 2007 Author Posted August 16, 2007 Thanks, Got 'um ordered. Timbren rubber hollow springs: And a set of HD Bilsteins. The Toyota pre runner can easily tow 6500 lbs, but the hitchweight is another, way different issue with them. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.