OVER THE TOP

BIG DAVE XP1K

DID ANY ONE ELSE HAPPEN TO SEE THAT LITTLE GREEN RAIL OVERSHOOT THE RIGHT SIDE OF COMP ON SATURDAY NIGHT? ALL I SAW WAS IT SCREAMING UP THE FAR RIGHT SIDE OF THE DUNES AT COMP,THROW IT SIDEWAYS RIGHT AT THE TOP THERE WAS A HUGE PUFF OF SAND AND THEN HE DISSAPEARED!!! :cry::thumb: :headbang:

Edited by Big Dave

i saw that too, he had a green buggy whip light i think too right? i asked everyone around me, but they didnt see it so i kinda just forgot about it lol it looked like he tried to turn back down too sharp too fast and whipped over the top? was very weird

I herd that his nitrus button stuck wide open and he couldnt get her she down in time I f this is the same guy that flew over the top, He walked away!!

I got with the ranger when it happened he said they were allready on it ..when we left comp he was at the bottom of the other side there were lights on his car and no emergency vehicles so I assumed he was alright I was just wondering if anyone knew the guy and perhapse knew what really happened.. :headbang: