700 EFI Rhino for 2008?

otis

I was down at Yamaha on Boulder Hwy to drop off the GF's Rhino yesterday and while there i was looking at one they had all done up. When i asked how much i was told that if i was looking to buy one i should hold off because they will be getting 700 EFI Rhino's next month.......???

Anyone else hear that the 08's are going to be EFI, or have i been living under a rock for the last year???

oh by the way, my name is Chris, i'm new to the site, and i'm addicted to sand... :laughing:

:laughoff:

yamaha is giving away free doors to any one that has a rhino new or used . check out yamahas web site on how to get your free doors

thanks ...

thats why we took the Rhino in, to get the doors put on. I saw that post on here, but i guess i over looked the the other one...hahah...

damn work.. i'm gonna have to take some time off and get up to speed on everything on here...

:freakin_nuts:

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, I went in there to put a deposit on an 08 and they practically begged me to buy an 07, at the time they had 40 left. I put the deposit down left and came back a week later. Picked up an 07 for a pretty smoking deal. Cheaper than Utah or California, and waaayyyyy cheaper than what they are going to be getting for those 08s when they come in. I'm happy, and for the difference in price it will almost cover the cost of a long travel suspension for it. I would rather be driving an 07 with long travel than a bone stock 08.